Friday, January 8, 2010

Scholastics Candidate: Ana Mastrodomenico

Artist statement:

Why did you select the work you submitted for your Art/photography Portfolio? I chose this work to submit to my art/photography portfolio because all my eight artworks are abstracted and different. I chose this work because I had drawn all of my eight artworks. All of my eight artworks come from my mind. I was inspired by abstract paintings and drawings. I selected these eight artworks because it was so different and all my artworks were all constructed well, all of my artworks say a message and all of them have the same type of design and colors. I chose them because it took a lot of effort and time to create.
How do you hope people will react when they look at your work? I hope that people would like my artworks and I hope the audience would get inspired by my work. When the audience look at my work they would like the message that every art work that I did would inspired the people to created and design new art. I hope that the audience would react to my art with a positive view and a positive reaction. And I hope that you guys would like my work and get inspired by my art.
What role does art play in your life? The role of my art plays in my life as a major part of my life. When I was little I have done art and all my art is constructed to be abstract and different. When you see my artworks you would see that is abstract and different. My art plays a big part of my life. Everything that I do in my life is creating art and making art. These eight artworks represent me and my love of creating new art and making new art. -Ana Mastrodomenico

No comments:

Post a Comment